Friday, February 3, 2012

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Bars

That's quite a title.

But fitting because this is quite a dessert.

Let's see, it's got all the makings of a delicious chocolate chip peanut butter cookie, but more dense in bar form. Which basically just equals more cookie.












Umm yes.

It is not my own creation though. Took it from this genius, who has many other great recipes. Check out the site for this recipe.

That recipe doesn't call for peanuts, but who doesn't love a little extra crunch? Well actually, I guess most people since chunky peanut butter isn't very popular. Oh well! I added about 1/4 cup chopped peanuts. I think it probably made the bars more salty, so if you do add peanuts, I'd either throw in some extra sugar or use less salt.

I dare you to give this a whirl and not be tempted to eat the raw batter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment