Thursday, March 8, 2012

Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream

Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!


Peanut butter jelly...ice cream time, that is.

For some reason, I've really been craving strawberry ice cream. Like need-to-go-to-store-now-to-feed-my-insane-craving.

I didn't want to go to the store though; I wanted to make it myself. I used the 'ol banana ice cream trick and added some berry jam. So tasty. Then instantly it dawned upon me that I should, nay NEEDED, to add some peanut butter. And I did. And I'm glad. Peanut butter and jelly ice cream rules.

Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream Recipe:
  • 1 pre-sliced frozen banana
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp berry jam
  • 2 tsp peanut butter
  • dash of milk

Blend yo ingredients! I used an immersion blender this time instead of the regular blender. It worked even better and didn't require me to add a lot of liquid or refreeze.

Photos aren't too pretty, but who cares? Honestly, the crappier the photo, the tastier the food because I simply could not wait to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment