Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Funfetti Cake Dip

 a.k.a. Homemade Dunkaroos. Uh, YEAH.

This stuff is like crack. I served it with pretty much any snack-like thing I had in the house, but I think it would be ideal with some animal crackers. Or Teddy Grahams. Mmmm. I used Greek yogurt because I have an abundance of it, but if you don't enjoy that slight tang then I would suggest using plain or even vanilla yogurt.

Funfetti Cake Dip Recipe:
  • 1/4 cup yogurt
  • 3-4 tbsp funfetti cake mix
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp milk (Greek yogurt is super thick so I added to make it more akin to frosting; regular yogurt might not need)
  • Extra sugar (again for the Greek yogurt because it's so tangy)
Mix it all up and consume with anything edible. Hey I bet cardboard would even taste good with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment